Protect Your Privacy with Startpage
|Make Al Gainey Your Homepage|
First go to your Tool Bar at the top of your browser, select Tools, go to Options and place URL http://algainey.com in the area specified for home page.
Most Recent Articles
- Here’s My Take on the Press and Benghazi
- The Federal Government Perpetrates Child Abuse On Public School Children
- Petition to remove Stone Mountain Carving
- Where Will You Stand?
- Make Sequester Hurt!
- Confederate History and Heritage Month
- Courage and Character on Display
- Blah Blah (Blah)gging
- Why Should You Work?
- I Feel Sorry For Man Made Global Warming Climate Change
- Will Christianity Become a Minor Religion in the United States?
- Is the West Point Military Academy Attacking Conservatives?
- What Is Absolute Victory?
- When Watchdogs Become Rabid
- Why I Am For A New Senator in Georgia
- Remembering Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson
- You Can Bet Your Little Red Wagon on It
- It’s Christmas Time, So Act Like It
- Duty Free America
- Hurricane Sandy, The Red Cross, and Volunteer Client Caseworkers
- The Mainstream Media
- Which Country Is It? That’s Debatable
Home Page Instructions
Here's how using Firefox:
- Open the Firefox options panel.
- (Windows) At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, and select Options.
- (Mac) On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
- (Linux) At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Edit menu, and select Preferences.
- Click the Main icon. The Main options panel is displayed.
- In the Startup section, highlight the text in the Home Page box.
- Replace the text with this address: http://algainey.com
- Click OK